Rumors speak of a mysterious silver tower that shines like a polished mirror that has recently appeared out of thin air. Bizarre creatures believed to have emerged from the tower roam the land. The few learned sages that know of it suggest that the tower is really a dimension-hopping fortress. Possibly some adventurers could go to the tower to find out why it has come here?
DD4 Secret of the Silver Spire is classic-style fantasy RPG module for characters levels 3 to 7. In this adventure, the player characters explore an outlandish citadel inhabited by strange creatures, such as the barzani ape-men, modrons of many types, and three-faced golden sentinels. The enigmatic overlords are the "silver masters" — alien beings made of pure energy. The tower is a maze of rooms stuffed with strange equipment and curious items these creatures have collected from all over the multiverse.
The module contains eighteen original black-and-white illustrations by Ryan Jack Allred, Johnathan Bingham, Jeff Laubenstein, Bradley K. McDevitt, Stefan Poag, and Peter Saga. Russ Nicholson (of Fiend Folio fame) created the outstanding and colorful cover art featuring the Spire and its alien inhabitants.
Includes free eBook PDF of the module with purchase of a print copy.
DD4 Secret of the Silver Spire
- A 52-page saddle-stitched booklet printed in black-and-white.
- A removable, two-panel cardstock cover printed in color.
- Eight level maps.
- 153 numbered encounter areas, adventure background for the GM, and scenario hook suggestions.
- Six new monsters: barzani, flame harlequin, flying bloodworm, golden sentinel, silver master, and tselmoi.
- Sixteen new magi-tech items.