The black sorcerers have dwelled within their baleful tower for hundreds of years. Now something evil stirs in the town of Bal-Curz — strange happenings of malefic magics and persons disappearing in the night. The fearful townsfolk whisper that its source stems from the Black Tower. Possibly a few bold heroes could Investigate the tower to uncover its secrets and put an end to this unseen terror?
Tower of the Black Sorcerers is an adventure for characters of intermediate levels 5 to 8. In this adventure, the adventurers will explore a tower inhabited by a cabal of sorcerers. Set in a town, the Game Master can easily place this tower in an urban location in any fantasy role-playing game world they prefer.
Includes free eBook PDF of the module with purchase of a print copy.
DD1 Tower of the Black Sorcerers
- 24-page saddle-stitched booklet printed in black-and-white.
- Removable cardstock cover printed in color.
- A cut-away map of the tower, a map of the tower levels, and a dungeon map printed in classic dungeon blue in the inside cover.
- 27 numbered encounters, adventure background for the DM, scenario hook suggestions, and a rumors table.
- Four new monsters: the balweeg, corodaemon, lammikin, and werepanther.